New research on development issues in Vietnam – Volume 10, number 2 (2018 February 2)
Agriculture and Rural development
· Analysis of food demand in Vietnam and short-term impacts of market shocks on quantity and calorie consumption.
· The Challenges in Implementing Vietnam’s Nationally-Determined Contribution (NDC) in the Agriculture Sector under the Current Supporting Laws, Regulations, and Policies.
· Sustainable coffee supply chain management: a case study in Buon Me Thuot City, Daklak, Vietnam.
· Sustainable intensification of smallholder agriculture in Northwest Vietnam: Exploring the potential of integrating vegetables.
· Forest governance in Vietnam: A literature review.