Update: April, 01/2020 – 12:22 VNS|
- 75 COVID-19 patients recovered in Việt Nam
- Release of latest sequel of Lật Mặt series postponed
- Vietnamese Facebookers fined for spreading fake coronavirus news
- Gov’t considering unprecedented US$2.6b support package for Vietnamese hit by COVID-19
- HCM City opens COVID-19 hotlines
Supermarkets and traditional markets will remain open during the 15 days of nationwide social distancing. — VNA/VNS Photo Đức Duy
HÀ NỘI — According to a directive from the Prime Minister, social distancing will be applied nationwide for 15 days starting from April 1, in an attempt to contain the spread of coronavirus, and only factories, businesses and service establishments producing and providing essential goods and services are allowed to remain open.